Today is Wednesday and its raining from 2 days and every thing outside is very wet and hope fully our grass is green enough to compete. Hopefully our flowers will revive, and vegetation will survive. I think most of the people around the world like vegetarian cooking too. vegetarianism is a very healthy option for vegans. Beans are very good option because of they are good source of protein. we are going to talk about different kind of beans.
- Take one cup of chopped beans and chopped potatoes. then put it in a pan and cook it for ten minutes and add some salt and pepper and some coriander. Mix it well and serve it in a plate and eat it. you can add some turmeric to make it flavorful and unique. They are grown in Asian countries as well as America. vitamins like A and b and c and folate present in it is good for healthy living.
- red beans are grown in Asian and America. good source of Iron , vitamins. Vitamin A is good for eyes and b12 is helpful in growth of muscles. drinking water for good health is important.
- Take cup of cooked red beans. add some chopped onions and a little bit of oil. sortie them in to a pan and add turmeric, coriander, pepper and salt in it . Do not forget to add tomatoes for flavor. Cook them for 5 to 10 minutes then off the heat and serve it with cooked Rice. They are good for health and nutritious. garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
- yellow beans
- Grown mainly in Asian countries and are yummy to eat. Good source of Iron, folate and vitamins that are good source of healthy nutrition.
- Take a bowl full of chopped yellow beans. Add salt and pepper some chopped onions and a spoon of oil then add some turmeric, pepper and some chopped ginger and a diced tomato. Mix it well and sorty it. cook it for 10 minutes then off the heat. serve it very healthy.
- I hope you will like my recipe and give comments on it.