- Its almost afternoon and I think weather is cloudy and we are going to write about some healthy snack ideas. I think we office tree is fine , some of its leaves are wilting but hope fully we will figure out how to fix it. My morning cup of tea was warm and cozy. Our yard looks great and hope fully our weather improves and we will able to do some outside yard work. I was able to make Quinoa with mushrooms for dinner. I think avocado is a good alternative for our quinoa salad with mushrooms.
- Avocado is native to Mexico and California. Its very healthy alternative to nourish body. Good for digestive system and full of vitamins and minerals. It has vitamin E, folate, fiber, potassium. It has antioxidants that can help to boost collagen and good to fight against free radicals. Its helpful to reduce weight and or youthful skin. To stop its oxidation sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Its Mexican grain good for digestive system. Full of vitamins that are good for digestion and loosing weight.
- Take a cup of quinoa and add double amount of water and cook it until its ready to eat add salt and pepper and spices like turmeric, garlic, ginger and pepper flakes then add chopped mushrooms and avocado slices.
- Mushrooms are prescribed for low calorie diet and has fiber , protein and antioxidants. Good source of selenium, copper, thiamin and magnesium and phosphorous.
- Put them in a bowl after cooking and present. They are ready to eat. I hope you guys will like my recipe. I will try to write about something good tomorrow.