Today is Wednesday. Its almost afternoon and outside is full of snow. Its very cold outside and everything is frozen. I think I am going to write about benefits of sprouts for human body. Sprouts contain lots of vitamins. We can sprout lentils at home and enjoy them. I tried some and they come out perfect. I think our body helps us to heal through certain foods that detoxify our system and because of aging we need more nutrition and vitamins for our mind and body. Sprouts are one of them that are very healthy. its originated in Asia. Sprots are full of vitamin c and vitamin B and protein and they are very filling.
- Sprouting make and improve digestibility and nutritional value of seeds. sprouted grains can be added to the regular food to increase its nutritional value.
- Sprouted grains are high in Vitamin B, fiber, iron and zinc and mg and high in protein.
- Sprouting can enhance amino acid profile of foods.
- Sprouted increased antioxidant activity to fight against diseases.
- Sprouting can increase digestibility by improving protein content and enhance the vitamin c level.
- It lowers antinutrient as phytic acid and lectins and protease inhibitors that are present in whole grains.
- They are high in fiber and curbs craving for food. Eating legumes and beans helps in weight loss.
- Helps to control blood sugar level.
- Lowers the risk of coronary heart disease by reducing blood pressure.
- Sprouts are full of nutrition and good for overall health.