Its morning time and I came down after my meditation and ate my breakfast. I tried sprout bread high in Protein and a glass of organic milk. I think I am going to try organic eggs for brunch hopefully I will like its taste. Looking outside the window weather is sunny but very cold because of the yesterday’s snowfall. My neighborhood street is very silent lot of snow-covered bushes outside. My organic aero garden is good all the herbs are growing. Today I am going to write about Goji berries.
- Goji berries are also called wolf berries. Their scientific name is Lycium barbarum. Presence of Zeaxanthin makes it very beneficial and healthy. They are native to china in Asia.
- Goji berries are full of Vitamin C, fiber, Iron and Vitamin A and rich in nutrients.
- It makes you sleep better and very good for weight loss because of presence of antioxidants it boosts your immune system and helps in weight loss.
- Goji berries helps to reduce free radicals that are responsible for cancer.
- Goji berries reduces inflammation by removing harmful substances from the body. Beta carotene present in Goji berries improves skin health.
- Goji berries protects against harmful effects of UV light. Goji berries increases HDL level and helps to reduce blood sugar and cholesterol in the body.
- Goji berries improve energy and mood and digestive health. Some people find their vision improving after two weeks. It increases clarity of the mind.
- It prevents liver damage. Because of presence of phytochemicals, they are considered as antiaging and used in Chinese medicine to improve age related issues.
- Overall goji berries are very beneficial for you but always talk to your doctor if you are on some kind of medication so it wont interact with your medication. wish you all great health and happy life in this year. working towards improving health is good thing and have positive impact on life.