Today is Sunday and its evening time. It was snowing whole day. Weather is really cold and lot of snow outside. Weather is turning wintry. We just have cup of black oolong tea, tastes great. Its almost night time and I decided to write something about turmeric .
- Turmeric is native to Asia probably India. Turmeric has special compound called curcumin and is very healthy for us.
- Curcumin is anti-inflammatory. using black pepper helps the absorption of turmeric in the system.
- It helps to fight free radicals that damage brain cells.
- Curcumin boosts brain hormone BDNF that increases the growth of neurons and fight degeneration of brain cells.
- It lowers risk of heart diseases improving function of endothelium lining of blood vessels. Helps to improve heart function.
- Curcumin inhibits the growth of cancer cells and tumors.
- Curcumin helps to reduce neuro degenerative diseases by improving brain cells.
- Overall curcumin is very healthy, and it improves brain function. It’s a miracle spice from India. Home of great herbs and ayurvedic medicinal system.