Today is Saturday. Weather outside is very cold and windy. Neighborhood seems very calm. Yesterday evening we went outside to the store. Weather was cold and dark, seems like middle of the night. But today its very sunny very clear. Wonder how outside trees and shrubs withstand so much harsh winter. They all look so fragile but so strong. Beauty of this is nature and creator who created incredible flora and fauna to withstand this, cold winter. My indoor plants look awesome. I still see some dry leaves floating on the wavy pattern of snow. I was reading a book name Flora, its about secret world of plants very interesting how the plants lived in different climates adapt themselves according to weather and climate of the zone they live still seems like thriving very well. How valuable they are for human and animal life. Today we are going to write about benefits of prunes.
- Prunes are native to china and then went to Mediterranean towards Greeks and Romans. As a dried fruit Prunes have tremendous value.
- prunes contains Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, potassium, copper and Mn and vitamin B. Prunes are high in fiber helps in digestion and relieves constipation.
- Prunes have high content of iron. Prunes are rich in antioxidants name polyphenols that reduces the risk of inflammation in joints.
- Even because of high content of sugar it did not effect sugar level at all.
- Prunes are very good for bones. Prunes have positive effect on heart health.
- Prunes helps to lower cholesterol in the body and help in regularity.
Prunes are easy to find and had great benefits for body. I think I will be able to right another blog tomorrow.