It’s been few days I did not write but today I am. It’s almost evening time. I took my medicine in the morning and was sleeping. Yesterday big snowstorm came and its cold and wintry. I can hardly see and birds or animals outside. Kids are still distant learning from home. Trees and shrubs are covered with white fluff of snow even though driveway was hard to clean. Outside street is very silent. Scenic beauty is beautiful. When I open the door cold wintry wind with a wind chill hit me. It’s amazing how some trees and shrubs are still green and survived. I think I am going to write about foods contains omega -3s. we can find them in regular grocery stores. These are natural chains of healthy fats that our body needs. There are 3 types of omega 3s DHA, ALA and EPAs.
Lots of nuts like walnuts, pecans, fish, soyabeans, flex seeds, chia seeds, eggs, mustard seeds, red lentils, purslane, winter squash, tofu, hemp seeds, canola oil, etc are full of these. Benefits of o mega 3s are listed below.
- They reduces inflammation in the body and reduces cholesterol and very healthy if you plan to diet, reduces hunger. Omega3s reduces production of cytokines that increases inflammation.
- Omega 3s improves blood glucose levels and reduces the blood glucose level and reduces risk of diabetes.
- Omega 3s fights depression, anxiety, and nervousness.
- Omega 3s can improve eyesight and reduce the risk of macular degeneration.
- 0mega 3s are important for brain development, decreases risk of ADHD, autism and higher intelligence.
- Omega 3s reduces risk of heart disease reduces triglycerides and raises good HDL levels in blood.
- Omega 3s prevents the risk of formation of blood clots.
- Omega3s can fight autoimmune disease and multiple sclerosis.
- Omega 3s can reduce mental disorders like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder and violent behavior.
- Omega3s can fight age related mental decline and reduces risk of Alzheimer’s, liver disease, improves bone and joint health and reduces menstrual pain, improves sleep etc.
- Omega 3s reduces risk of cancer and reduces lung diseases. overall omega 3s are very good for overall health and wellbeing and living healthy.
Omega 3s are good addition to everyday life to provide us with healthy life.