Monday, Jan 25
Today is Monday. I think I am ready to work on new blog. Its almost afternoon. I am feeling ok little drowsy because of my medication. Weather is cold and sunny. Most of the vegetation is cold because of winter I tried to take care of my plants indoors. Try to give them water and other nutrients. I think our Aero gardening system will work and we can grow herbs in our indoor Aero gardening system. I am working on another skill by joining knitting club and learning how to knit beautiful scarfs and hopefully caps. I saw a flock of migrating Canadian geese passing by the window. They were chirping during flying. Its getting windy. Yesterday we went to store to get my knitting club things. I think I will be able to organize things and work on my painting skills. Watching cartoon movies with kids was awesome. Few months back my soap making experience was awesome. I think I will be able to work on that today or tomorrow. I made organic soaps using organic essential oils and grade A ingredients. Hope fully I will be able to learn more and open my own store at Ebay. I will love to learn candle making and other beautiful home-made things thats quite essential in todays busy life and looks nice to create beautiful ambiance around the pool area and peaceful settings. I used my essential oil fabric spray yesterday and it works great and my fabric smells awesome even helps to freshen up old fabrics. Few days ago I knitted acrylic wool blanket and It turns out great with my pillows and matches very well with my new bedspread and is very warm and cozy. Now I am going to write about some ingredients in our kitchen and good for healthy living if we use them appropriately.
- Few days ago I used baking soda to spray in my kitchen sink and it works excellent in cleaning and neutralizing bad odors.
- We can use a teaspoon of baking soda mixed in a glass of water and add few drops of essential oil to make its smell good and add teaspoon of white vinegar to clean kitchen counters and it works wonders cleans bacteria and viruses while getting rid of stains and food odors.
- A pinch of baking soda in a spoonful of yogurt can be used as face pack to get red of uneven skin and helps to getting rid of acnes and improves appearance of skin.
- Baking soda is used in cooking as in making cookies and cakes and breads.
- A pinch of baking soda mixed with regular toothpaste helps to reduce bad odors and whitens the teeth.
Vinegar- Another best ingredient at home we have is white vinegar. We can use it to clean streak free glass objects and used by mixing it with baking soda to clean hard stains.
- As we know vinegar is excellent for making pickles and vinaigrette mixed with oil olive little bit of salt and pepper as salad dressing.
- Using equal part of vinegar with water windows will be sparkly and clean.
- Vinegar can be used as weed killer.
- Add two tablespoon of white vinegar and two tablespoons of sugar to freshen up cut flowers.
- To remove tarnish from copper, brass add one tablespoon salt, half cup of white vinegar to make a paste and apply on metal to stand for 15 minute and rise with clean water and polish with dry cloth.
- To remove soap scum from shower doors, spray vinegar and clean them.
- To remove pet urine stains spray vinegar and then wipe it off until stain disappears.
- One tablespoon of Apple cider vinegar in a glass of water helps to reduce belly fat and improves health.
- We can use vinegar as a spray to kill weeds outside in the grass. So vinegar can be vary useful to make our daily life easier.
Dish washing soap-
- Dish washing soap is good to remove stains from counter tops, doors and even windows.
- Dish washing soap can be used to remove and wash stains from kitchen clothes and even carpets and kitchen cabinets even filters.
- Mix few d drops of dish washing soap and in springtime spray to get rid of insects that destroys plants mixed with few drops of eucalyptus oil.
- Add a cup full of dish washing liquid to unclog toilet.
- We can clean foggy eyeglasses lenses to clean them.
- Freeze dish washing soap to make ice pack.
- Glass stove top can be cleaned with dish washing soap.
- We can remove oil stains from floor with dish washing liquid.
- We can make our own weed killer by mixing dish washing liquid, vinegar and salt.
- Mixing vinegar and dish washing liquid and vinegar we can trap fruit flies. So we can use it many ways in our daily life.
So overall all the ingredients above mentioned are good to use and make our life better.