Today is Monday and it almost afternoon its raining and a bird outside the house is flying and enjoying the in the rain. We just see mail truck. I think its time to wrote about our Brussel sprouts and their ben vitamins Brussel sprouts have minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and fiber in them. Brussel sprouts belongs to Brassicaceae. They are high in nutrients. Vitamin c, vitamin A, folate, Mn. Now we are going to write some of the benefits.
- Antioxidants reduce the stress level of cells and repair their cells and may reduce cancer cell growth.
- Fiber present in Brussel sprouts are very good for stomach health and softens the stool consistency.
- Vitamin C is very helpful in clearing skin and scars.
- Vitamin A is very good for Eye health.
- Vitamin B12 is very healthy for Brain cells repair.
- Because of presence of protein its very good for reducing weight.
- Water content is very healthy because of presence of vitamins.
- Overall Brussel sprouts are good for health.
- Now we are going to wrote how to cook them.
- Wash the Brussel sprouts and cook it in Pan for few minutes and then eat them. They are healthy and good for you.