Today is Friday and we woke up and eat our vegetarian breakfast and try to drink our black tea and figuring out what to write today. Outside weather is cloudy and I think its going to rain today and hopefully our plants will get enough water to survive. Organic soaps we made looks great and I think later I will go outside buying something milk or some soap. I think fall is almost over and winter months are coming and our mini dwarf tree looks fine. I think yesterday we wrote about Italian dandelions and today. I think we are going to write about zucchini a green vegetable that is healthy and nutritious. Zucchinis are originated in Mesoamerica and are found in many colors and shapes. Most popular colors are yellow and green. They are belongs to family cucurbits and now you can find zucchinis in Europe and north America. Asia and other countries. Their taste is mild and good for stomach. Zucchini are introduced in America by Italian settlers. Zucchini originated around 5000 BC. Zucchinis are integral part of their daily life. Zucchinis contain Vitamin A, Vitamin C, D, iron and B-6, Mg and calcium. Now we are going to write about health benefits of zucchinis.
Antioxidants present are very good for fighting against free radicals that are harmful.
- Carotenoids like lutein and zeaxanthin and beta carotene present are very good for improving vision.
- Zucchinis are rich in water and fiber that helps to cure constipation.
- Zucchinis helps to reduce risk of diabetes because it has low carbs because of its low glycemic value.
- Pectin a soluble fiber present very helpful to reduce high cholesterol and good for health.
- Potassium present in Zucchinis help to reduce blood pressure by lowering the risk of heart issues.
- Vitamins present helps to lower the risk of aging.
- Vitamins present in Zucchinis are very helpful in clearing skin and cancer.
- Zucchinis are very helpful in balancing hormonal level in human body.
Overall Zucchini are store house of valuable Vitamins and minerals and good for overall health and daily use and fits the budget. I think I am going to write about Raw Zucchini soup recipe.
- 1 cup of diced Zucchinis.
- 1 cup of raw tomatoes.
- One fourth of tables spoon of minced garlic.
- One fourth of tablespoon of ginger.
- Pinch of sea salt.
- Pinch of black pepper.
Mix all the ingredients, blend them in to the blender and pour into a nice pot and then serve it and drink it after words. Its good and healthy and full of nutrition and you guys do not even have to cook it. Its Raw and nutritious and heal to detoxify the body and very cooling and calming effect on mind and body and even going to lower stress levels and nutritious and healthy. I think I am done for today and I will find another nutritious ingredient tomorrow.