Today is Monday and its almost afternoon and as usual I took bath and I made my own vegetarian breakfast and made my own black tea seems ok and it was raining whole night outside and weather seems more cooler and still cloudy. I think I am going to write about something about Rosemary. Rosemary is native to Mediterranean used by early Greeks and Romans. Its also used in America. Its botanical name is Rosmarinus officinalis. Its cultivated for its aromatic and medicinal properties. Rosemary is also used by Italian and English people. It belongs to family Lamiaceae. Rosemary is used to flavor foods and adored for its flavor and its medicinal properties. Rosemary has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Anti-oxidants present in rosemary slow the growth of cancer cells and lower the risk for developing tumors.
- Using as a herb rosemary has anti- fungal properties. It helps to reduce fungal infections.
- As herb it has antibacterial effect helps to kill bad bacteria.
- Rosemary tea helps to reduce colds and flus because it has anti- viral effect. It eliminates viruses that causes cough and cold.
- Because cold season is approaching so rosemary is good addition to your pantry. It lowers the risk of infections.
- Phytochemicals present in rosemary help to develop good immune system.
- Vitamins present in rosemary helps to improve eye health.
- Rosemary oil helps to reduce stress and has calming effect and helps to reduce headaches.
- Rosemary oil can be used for aromatherapy to reduce pains and aches.
- Rosemary is good source of niacin, vitamins, folate fiber.
Overall rosemary overall helps for overall health and wellbeing and eliminates bad bacteria, viruses and fungal diseases. I think I am going to write Rosemary and honey tea recipe for good health and wellbeing.
- 2 cups of clean water.
- Few sprigs of rosemary.
Simmer it for few minutes in warm water then pour it into cup and add a teaspoon of honey in it. It will help to reduce swelling and inflammation. I think I wrote a good blog and now I am done for today. Bye for now.