Its Sunday and its almost afternoon and we wake up made our vegetarian breakfast and try to drink our black tea and now working on our next blog and outside looks very cloudy and trees look barren without leaves and grass is still seems green and some of our winter trees are still very clean and green. I think I am going to write about another healthy vegetarian ingredient that could help. I think we are going to write about healthy benefits of peanuts and their use in everyday life. Peanuts are grown in tropical and subtropical and native to south America and then it spreads to different countries including Europe. Their history goes back 3500 years. Peanuts are full of nutritional value, contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, D, calcium, iron, B6, Mg, and dietary fiber. I think we are going to write about health benefits of peanuts. Peanuts are cheap to find and very healthy and versatile.
- Vitamin A present in peanuts are very healthy for improving eyesight.
- Calcium present in peanuts are vey healthy and good for bone healthy.
- Protein present in peanuts are good for muscles and building the body stamina and resistant to diseases.
- Iron is natural as a mineral form and very healthy for anemia for the patients with iron deficiency.
- Dietary fiber present in Peanuts are very healthy for digestive system.
- Peanuts are good for heart health when used in moderation.
- Peanuts are very healthy in lowering cholesterol.
- Vitamin B6 and Folate is very healthy in contraction of muscles and very good.
- Vitamins present in peanuts are very healthy in brain health.
- Overall peanuts are store house of health benefits and maintaining and gaining muscle and keeping up energy level high and very nutritious.
I think I am going to write another healthy snack recipe of roasted peanuts with sea salt and few sprigs of rosemary and olive oil in moderation.
- 1 cup of deshelled peanuts.
- Pinch of sea salt.
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
Put it in baking sheet by heating the oven at 400 F then roast it for 15 minutes until they are golden brown and then off the oven and after they cool down serve it and enjoy your peanut snack even in the form of peanut butter.