Today is Friday and month of November when fall is almost over, and winter is coming. Weather looks calm and outside seems sunny and grass is green, some of the wild trees are without leaves. I think we are going to write about another good ingredients. I think we are going to write about baby oranges that are very healthy for you. These baby oranges called mandarin oranges they are grown on small orange tree, we called them Tangerine. They belong to family Rutaceae, and genus citrus and kingdom Plantae. Baby oranges are full of nutrition. Orange juice is full of vitamins and minerals. It contains Ca, phosphate, vitamin C, vitamin K, Riboflavin, Mg, phosphorus, Iron, Zn, water. Now we are going to write benefits of mandarin oranges, Flavonoids.
- Antioxidants present in mandarin oranges are very good to treat free radicals that are very harmful.
- Vitamin c present in mandarin oranges are good for clearing skin.
- Calcium present in oranges help for bone health.
- Flavonoids helps to boost immune system.
- Vitamin C helps to reduce cell damage.
- Vitamins makes it easier to absorb iron as a mineral form helps to reduce anemia.
- Helps to make collagen a protein that helps to heal skin.
- Vitamins present in orange juice helps to reduce macular degeneration.
- Orange juice in moderation has anti inflammatory effect on human body.
- Soluble fiber present helps digestive system.
I think we write enough about benefits of oranges and I think we write enough benefits of mandarin oranges and now we will write fruit salad recipe.
- 1 cup diced apples.
- 1 cup Orange slices.
- 1 cup Banana slices
Mix all the ingredients and eat it. Its healthy and it will improve digestive system. And I think we will write tomorrow and we are done for today.