Today is Wednesday and we woke up little late and now we ate our vegetarian breakfast and try to drink our tea but our dog wonot let us drink our tea. I think we should try to look outside.
Everything looks fine outside and almost all the leaves fell from our neighbor’s tree. I think we are going to write about another good ingredient for our blog. I think we are going to find another ingredient called raisins. Raisins are discovered in Latin America 2000 years ago. Raisins are found when we somebody saw dry grapes on grape vines. Raisins are full of Vitamins C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K and polyphenols, antioxidants. Now we are to going to write about benefits of raisins.
- Antioxidants present in raisins help to fight against free radicals that cause cancer.
- Polyphenols present in raisins reduce inflammation and good for grain health.
- Raisins has Iron in it that helps to reduce anemia.
- Calcium present in raisins help for bone health.
- Vitamin K helps to build muscles and elasticity.
- Raisins are good source of fiber because they are beneficial for digestive health.
- Vitamin C present helps to clear skin.
- Vitamin E present helps to improve skin texture.
I think we wrote a nice article about Raisins and its benefits. Now we are going to write nice raisin salad recipe.
- Half cup of raisins.
- 2 sliced cucumbers.
- 1 cup of mini tomatoes.
Mix all the ingredients and put it in a bowl and eat your salad. I hope you like our recipe and write comment on it. I will try to find another ingredient that is healthy for you.