Today is Tuesday November 10 and not feeling so good I came down to made my breakfast and made a cup of earl grey tea and looking out and see nothing, they are all gone. Leaves are falling and we want to write something, but we do not know how. Most of the leaves are gone and trees are almost looked barren, but the grass is still green and weather is windy and sunny outside. I think we should read another book today. Sounds like a good idea. I hope this book is interesting and we will pass our time. after posting and writing I will continue reading my book. I think we are going to write about benefits of corn and corn flour. Corn is first discovered by native Mexican people about 10,000 years ago., then we can find corn in Europe and Asian countries. We can find different varieties of corn and different colors of corn. Corn contains anthocyanins, Flavonoids and carotenoids, starch, some carbs, natural sugar and Phenolic compounds. corn contains vitamin B, Zn, Mg, cu, Iron and Mn. I think I am going to write health benefits of corn flour.
- Purple corn has anthocyanins that are very helpful to fight against diseases that are very harmful.
- Flavonoids present in corn have antioxidants in it that are very helpful to boost immune system to fight against bad cancerous cells.
- Carotenoids present in corn flour are very good for eye health.
- Vitamins B present in corn help to increase elasticity of muscles.
- Zinc present in corn can use to make ointments to clear blemishes and scars.
- As we know Iron present is very helpful for anemia and reduce iron deficiency in the body.
Due to natural sugar in corn it helps as life force that get converted in to energy when metabolized by human body.
I think we wrote enough about corn benefits. Now I am going to write about recipe of yummy corn cakes we made.
- 1 cup of corn flour.
- 1 cup of green chopped kale and baby spinach.
- 3 cloves of chopped garlic.
- One fourth of teaspoon of salt.
- One fourth of teaspoon of red chili flakes.
- Half cup of clean water.
Mix all the ingredients by adding half cup of water and mix it and make in to consistency of pancake, softer and then take a pan put some coconut oil not too much and take serving spoon and make the corn pancake according to the recipe and cook it and flip it both side until they are cooked then off the stove and put it in platter and serve it make sure you eat some too because they are healthy and delicious and you can enjoy them with yogurt dip. I hope you guys enjoy my corn pan cake recipe. I think I wrote enough today and I will write another nutritious recipe tomorrow. Until then goodbye.