Today is Friday November 6 and election results are going in favor of Biden and I looked outside the window and neighborhood seems calm and tree leaves are dancing in the wind and leaves are turning yellow and our grass outside is green , due to snow storm last week all our veggies are frozen and today its sunny and breezy. Our bonsai tree is so tiny and we have to write about our strawberries and their benefits. Strawberries grow wild in Europe and in North America and in Roman literature they mentioned their medicinal use. Strawberry plants are perennial. It belongs to family Rosaceae and is edible strawberry. Native Americans gathered strawberries in wild. Strawberries belongs to kingdom Plantae. Strawberries have vitamins and antioxidants and magnesium and potassium., anthocyanins, ellagitannins etc. now we are going to write health benefits of strawberries.
- Antioxidants present in strawberries helps to boost immune system and fight against cancer causing free radicals.
- Vitamin C present helps for skin health.
- Anthocyanins helps to eliminate certain diseases.
- Strawberries helps to reduce bad cholesterol.
- Strawberries reduce oxidative stress.
- Strawberries are very helpful in reducing harmful oxidation.
- Folate present in strawberries helps in normal tissue growth.
We are going to write about strawberry lemonade recipe.
- 1 cup of strawberries.
- 4 cups of clean water.
- 1 squeezed lemon.
Blend them all and pour into glass and drink it. Its good and healthy for you. It will help you reduce weight and you will feel better. I will see you guys tomorrow when I write about another healthy ingredient.