Today is November 3 and we woke up in the morning and went upstairs to get my clothes and I took bath and changed my clothes and came down to eat and made a cup of tea and watched the news while sipping tea.
Cranberries are native to Northeastern America and belongs to family Ericaceae. You can find that in swamps. Cranberries also grows in Wisconsin, Pacific Northwest and in chile. Cranberries are very healthy and beneficial for human health. Cranberries contains bioactive compounds, antioxidants, flavonoids and anthocyanins, vitamin c, vitamins and minerals. Health benefits of cranberries are listed below.
- Antioxidants present in cranberries are very healthy for heart health to fight bad carcinogens and free radicals.
- Antioxidants helps to boost immune system and fight against terrible diseases.
- Cranberries contains good amount of vitamin k that helps in elasticity of muscles and helps in blood clotting.
- Cranberries reduce gastrointestinal cancer because of their bioactive compounds.
- Cranberries helps to reduce gut bacteria and good for gut help.
- Cranberries reduce acidity and very healthy for digestion.
- Cranberries helps to reduce gum disease and cavities.
- In case of kidney stone drink lots of cranberry juice it will reduce acid and cleans the kidneys.
- Cranberry juice has cooling effect on body very helpful in elderly to control bacterial infections by cleaning the system.
- Cranberry juice very helpful to cure urinary tract infections.
- Cranberries helps to control blood sugar levels to balance the kidney function.
- Vitamin A present in cranberries help to improve eyesight.
- Fiber present in cranberries are very healthy for digestive system and colon health.
I think we wrote enough for today and healthy benefits of cranberries. we will see you guy tomorrow when we right another article on another healthy ingredient we find. Bye for now.