Yesterday was Tuesday and its evening time. We spend our whole day listening to music and emotional dance and behavior and relationship in families and neighbors. How to share and help each other when we are in need of food and sleep. Winter is arriving and we need some Yesterday blankets for our moms and kids and the families in need. Make shore they have some thing to drink and eat. Take bath daily with warm water if you can and help yourself if we are busy doing something that is very important for survival of our Planet earth. I am looking out the window and saw American Flag looks so awesome and we have to vote for the candidate we choose in coming election. Are neighborhood looks active and thriving. Our dog is chilling. We went outside and went to see what’s left in our backyard still vegetables are growing ok then before because weather is colder then before and we already has our evening cup of tea feels awesome and we watered our plants outside decided to write what we did whole day and think about our future going to be and how we can raise our neighborhood and research and see if something weird going ion our neighborhood roads. Basketball and bicycling is a good activity to pass time and in the mean time we make friends and talk to each other and stay in the lines for the coming voting day.
Today is Wednesday and I think a big rainstorm is on his way. Lots of clouds are forming and days are becoming darker and neighborhood seems calm. Kids are doing their schoolwork. I hope everything goes well today and we will right another excellent blog today about our organic potatoes. I will write a recipe about how to make mash potatoes in the end of my blog. Let’s talk about origin of potatoes and its history after words. Potatoes are originated around 8ooo BC to 5ooo BC first by Incas and Peruvian people then discovered by Europeans and Asians. Potatoes are eaten by all sorts of people around the world and adored for their taste and flavor. Potatoes are root vegetables grows underground and are annual. And belongs to family Solanaceae and genus solanum and genus plantae. It belongs to nightshade family. Potatoes are good source of dietary fiber and contains different kinds of bioactive compounds such as starch, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and phenolic compounds. now we are going to write about its health benefits for sustaining human life.
- Antioxidants like glycoalkaloids that are very good for fight against diseases and free radicals that are harmful to sustain human life.
- Phytonutrients present in potatoes promotes health benefits and very good to boost immune system of human life.
- Carotenoids present in potatoes are very good for eye health.
- Flavonoids present in potatoes are good for digestion and for fuller appetite.
- Phosphorus and calcium present in potatoes is very healthy for bone health.
- Potatoes tubers have special protein names Patanin helps to build muscles.
- Vitamin B6 is very healthy for muscles relaxation and elasticity of arteries. Many proteins and amino acids are synthesizing by vitamin B6.
- Vitamin B complex helps in brain cell activity and neurological disorders.
I think we wrote our excellent article on potato origin and health benefits. Now I am going to write a mash potato recipe for dinner.
- 1 cup of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Few sprigs of Rosemary.
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Pinch of table salt.
- Pinch of onion flakes.
- 1 garlic clove.
Mix all the ingredients very well make sure add some fresh garlic in it and few onion flakes and pinch of salt. Its good and nutritious for you and you will love it and eat it because of the nutrition content in it. I think we are done for today and we will see you guys tomorrow when we write next blog bye for now.