Today is Monday and usual we woke up and took bath and came down in the kitchen and made my breakfast and cup of tea that my dog ruined it by putting poo water in it. I think my dog try to spread infection by doing that we try our best to conceal it, but our dog did not listen seems like he did not understand. some of our colleagues suggested our dog may be a Alien from different planetary system that why we tried to teach her but they did not understand and keep on blaming us whenever we tell them not to put poo in our food. I am looking out of the window and see lots of trees; some are green, and some try to change their color and our Front yard looks Ok. I am drinking my cup of Coffea and writing my blog and I think we are making Egg plants today. I am sitting alone in the dining area working on my blog. First, we have to find Missing Egg plant and then we will write its History and its family and compounds present and its nutritional value and health benefits. Egg plans believed to be originated in India and then continuously grows wildly around Asian countries to, Canada, America and Europe more then 1500 years ago. Eggplants are introduced to Europe by Arabians and Persians. Their scientific name is Solanum melongena belongs to kingdom plantae. Eggplant Contains Anthocyanins, polyphenol, Solamargine and solasodine and some bioactive compounds. Now we are going to write health benefits of egg plants as follows.
- Egg plants are great source of vitamins and minerals that are very good for humans.
- Egg plants contains antioxidants that helps to control free radicals to cure cancer and other diseases.
- Anthocyanin helps to protect human cells that helps to regenerate new cells.
- Vitamin s and fiber present in it helps to reduce cholesterol in the body.
- Vitamin C present in egg plants helps to clear skin. And blemishes.
- Polyphenols present helps to absorb natural sugar and increase insulin secretion and it helps to reduce blood sugar level in the body.
- Egg plants are high in fiber that helps in digestion and relieve constipation.
- Vitamin B6 and potassium help to support heart health and cardiovascular diseases.
- Anthocyanins present in Eggplants helps to reduce inflammation and helps to improve Brain health.
- Zeaxanthin present in egg plants and lutein helps to prevent age related diseases.
- Egg plants prevents anemia and good for bone health and cognitive brain function.
Only eggplant as a vegetable is edible not egg plant leaves because they are not healthy and have severe side effects. They belongs to night shade family so be careful, some people are allergic to them. Anyhow I am going to write a recipe for the people who can eat egg plants if they are not allergic to them.
- 1 cup of chopped egg plants.
- 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Half teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Half tablespoon of garlic powder.
- One fourth of tablespoon of ginger.
- Pinch of salt.
- Half cup of diced onions.
Take a pan put it on heat add all the spices first and then chopped tomatoes and eggplants. cook them until they are nicely done and take them out of the pan and put In a bowl and serve it with whole wheat Roti is delicious and help you heel and you will feel better. I hope you guys write my recipe of eggplants and my blog on its benefits for healthy living.