Today is wednesday I think I already did my morning blog. Its afternoon and I was looking on the Facebook some Indian folk music videos and they are very emotional about the beautiful lyrics they are writing. Musical instruments are very special and melodious. We heard some old Hindi. Music songs and some of them were very sweet and we appreciate their hard work and dedication to a fine art class. I think we are going to get award this year because we work with dedication and pride. Outside kind of look barren and very silent. I think I am still dieting because I want to fit in my outfits for the coming event. I think we are going to watch event horizon today with asteroid coming towards planet earth with tremendous velocity and acceleration with speed of stary night with a whole new prospective to the meaning of our next adventure as a couple. I think its is going to be very love and joyous and peaceful experience of our lifetime. I think we should make a tent in our backyard and do stargazing and their dazzling display. I think we should visit a ocean and in hot valleys of south Asia. an extraordinary beautiful scuba diving experience with my kids. I hope this is one of my best ones. We are counting on to it with tremendous pride. I love you all for watching my blog with so much dedication and love.
I think now I am going to write about today’s article on melon. I choose melons they are so healthy and nutritious. Melons are originated in Africa then they appear lately during Roman Empire and grown buy ancient Egyptians. Chemical composition of melon includes protein, fiber, minerals. Scientific name of melon is Cucumis melo belongs to family Cucurbitaceae. It contains compounds like beta-carotene, lycopene, triazine, polyphenols and antioxidants like selenium and lutein, zeaxanthin. Now I am going to write some of the health benefits of organic melon juice and melon slices.
- Beta- carotene present in melon help in eye health.
- Lutein present in melon help to reduce macular degeneration.
- Potassium present in cantaloupe help in heart health and it increases the elasticity of the muscles and cardiovascular system.
- Foods rich in Vitamin C and choline and potassium helps to reduce blood pressure.
- Tocopherol and antioxidants present in cantaloupe helps to reduce cell damage caused by oxidative stress.
- Dietary fiber present in cantaloupe helps to reduce colon cancer risk.
- Fiber present in cantaloupe helps in digestion and digestive health.
- Vitamin A helps in hair growth and ocular health.
- Vitamin C and vitamin E present helps in absorption of calcium and for healthy skin.
- Zinc present in it very helpful to clear skin and acnes and minor skin rashes and allergies.
- Iron present in cantaloupe helps to carry oxygen to different parts of body to increase cell regeneration to increase fibrosis to heal wounds and scars.
- Cantaloupe juice provides hydration and great nutrition to human body and mind.
- Antioxidants present in melon helps to reduce inflammation and asthmatic attacks that can occur later in life.
- Zeaxanthin present in melon helps to reduce cancer cells and helps to fight against bacteria and viruses by boosting immune system by increasing defense mechanism against foreign invaders.
- Vitamin E helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines and work as anti-aging for human body to regenerate skin cells.
I think I have written enough for today and I think I am going to write a melon juice recipe for lunch with a hint of regular Himalayan salt and a sprig of sage in it. Seema delicious and nutritious.
- 1 cup of cubes of melon.
- Few leaves of sage.
- Small pinch of lemon salt.
Get a blender and blend them all together until they turn smooth and lump free, then pour into a glass and drink it. Its very healthy and helpful in dieting and increases immunity and well-balanced life for nutrition and health reasons.