Today is Tuesday. As usual I woke up in the morning and took my bath and came down in the kitchen and made my breakfast and drink my lemonade with a glass of water. Then I decided to write about another healthy fruit called papaya. I think I am going to make cup of tea with fennel and cardamom and cinnamon and write my next paragraph.
I went to the kitchen again from my work area and made my tea checked some vegetation around the countryside and everything seems beautiful and vibrant. Plants seems fine flushing, but weather is changing now. Color of the leaves are changing turning orange and yellow and cold weather is approaching and our pool looks great but soon we are going to cover it up because winter is approaching, and neighborhood seems well settled and calm. I think into buy a nice and beautiful gift for my son. In October, my son’s birthday is approaching, and I have to plan nice takeout sushi dinner because he loves are sushi platter and we love it when he adores us for making excellent sushi for him. I think sushi making is a skill and it takes time and training to perfect it I think my mind seems better because we made our own food today and I think After collecting my thoughts I will focus on what to write and do my best on the article I am writing.
Papaya is native to tropical islands from Mexico to south America throughout Caribbean and Asian countries. Papaya is succulent broad leaf evergreen tree that has papaya fruit throughout year. Its scientific name is carica papaya belongs to family caricaceae belongs to kingdom plantae. It contains carpaine, phenolic compounds, Kaempferol, fiber, beta- carotene, Vitamin B- complex, and its bark and leaves contain enzymes like papain and chymopapain. Now we are going to write its medicinal uses for human population and how to integrate in our regular food on daily bases.
- Fiber present in papaya is very important for digestive system and to relieve constipation.
- Vitamin A present in papaya is very good for eye health.
- Papaya is used to enhance our environment and south Indian facilities worldwide.
- Beta-carotene present in papaya is very good for detoxifying liver and the enzymes present in bile help to digest food.
- Enzymes papain and chymopapain has antiviral and anti-fungal properties.
- Phytochemicals present in papaya helps to ward off diseases and get rid of bacteria.
- Papaya stimulates lactation in mothers during lactation.
- Enzymes present in papaya has alkaline effect on body to neutralize acid and helps in digestion.
- Papaya juice is very healthy for treating bed sores.
- Eating papaya is helps to reduce cholesterol.
- Smokes papaya leaves are helpful in Asthma relief.
- Seeds of papaya leaves may stimulate menstruation and abortion.
- Latex of papaya tree helps to cure psoriasis when applied as antiseptic.
- Antiseptic prepared from papaya tree latex helps to reduce inflammation and heals wounds when applied topically.
- Papaya pulp helps to reduce and get rid of intestinal worms.
So, in USA fruit is allowed because it is healthy and nutritious to eat and serve.
I think I am going to write a papaya fruit salad recipe with hint of lemonade and little bit of Himalayan salt. I am writing recipe below
- 1cup of sliced and cubed papaya.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and hint of Himalayan salt and a sprig of chopped mint.
Put it in a bowl and eat it its very good for your health and very beneficial. You can even make smoothies out of papaya pulp. I think I wrote enough today for my article on papaya and how versatile it is for health and always do a good presentation that is very important for serving. I will see you guys tomorrow and will figure out what can I publish in my next article until then goodbye.