Today is Thursday. As usual I woke up in the morning and took bath and did my meditation and decided to come downstairs in the kitchen area to make my healthy organic breakfast and cup of tea containing organic fennel and cardamom and then drink it and then I decided to go in my backyard and look at my veggie patch and water it a little bit and come back inside and work on my next blog. I think I am going to write about benefits of wild and commercial blue berries in daily life if you use them in smoothies and milk shakes and then I will write its history and its health benefits. Blue berries are perennial plants and classified in a section Cyanococcus with in genus Vaccinium that includes all kind of berries that are very beneficial for healthy living. Blue berries are native to north America and around 1930s the bush varieties are introduced to Europe. Blue berries contains copper, Beta- carotene, folate, Vitamin A and E, Manganese, anthocyanins and range of phenolic compounds. Now I am going to write health benefits of blue berries in daily life.
- Blue berries contains antioxidants called polyphenols that are very helpful to ward off diseases and fight against free radicals that are very harmful for humans.
- Anthocyanins present in blue berries are very helpful to ward off diseases.
- Vitamin E present in blue berries have antiaging effect on human body.
- Antioxidants present in blue berries are helpful in reducing LDL that is bad cholesterol to prevent heart diseases. It reduces hypertension.
- Blue berries prevent oxidative damage to the brain cells that helps to regenerate new brain cells called neurons.
- Blue berries lowers blood glucose levels in the body by improving insulin sensitivity.
- Blue berry supplements reduces stress and minimize soreness and inflammation.
- Vitamins present in blueberries improves muscular regeneration in athletic performance.
- Dietary fiber present in blue berries helps to improve constipation.
- Vitamin K and Vitamin C present in blue berries helps to improve complexion.
- Antioxidants present in blue berries helps to boost immunity against bacterial and viral infections.
I think I wrote enough on blue berries and its benefits for human body. I think I am going to write a blue berry smoothie recipe.
- 1 cup of low-fat milk.
- One fourth of cup of blue berries.
- Few sprigs of rosemary.
Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend it until its smooth and then pour this into glass and drink it will help you and boost your immunity level. I think I wrote good article today and I will see you guys tomorrow and work on my next healthy article about another healthy fruit you can eat and flourish and have healthy living.