Today is Wednesday. I woke up in the morning then took bath and came down in the kitchen, made my breakfast and cup of tea with cinnamon, cardamom, and fennel. Then I decided to write my blog and work on my next adventure as a writer and a blogger. I think fall is approaching and color of the leaves are going to change and its going to look beautiful and days are much colder than before soon day light is going to be changed. Days are going to be much shorter and nights are going to be longer but peaceful. We watch the sunset yesterday it looks so beautiful. The colors are staggering
Vegetation is changing. I hope whatever is left in are veggie patches will grow because today we saw little sunshine and our day brightens with happiness and pleasure. I looked outside my window, saw my neighbors working in their yard and I think I need another cup of tea because my last cup is empty. It was delicious and very healthy. I think I need to water my front yard because it needs water. I bought a mini tree to put on my office table because it makes me calm and peaceful. We will make sure we will drink enough water, so our colon feels clean.
I think I am going to write about celery another healthy salad name celery. It is native to Mediterranean region. They found celery seeds around 4000 BC where they can transport to Europe and other countries worldwide. Celery can be grown iin cooler parts of the area to enhance its flavor so its way milder than before. Celery belongs to family Apiaceae and genus Apium and has fragment flowers and belongs to parsley family. Celery has phytochemicals, phenols, flavonoids, alkaloids, vitamin A and Vitamin C. celery is used in traditional medicine and I am going to write health benefits of celery.
- Celery contains lots of fiber that is very good for digestive system and colon cleansing.
- Celery contains another compound name apigenin that is used in traditional Chinese medicine as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Luteolin is an antioxidant that helps to prevent colon cancer and boost the immune system to restore the balance.
- Practitioners in Chinese medicine use celery extract to reduce blood pressure. Celery seed extract is used in effective treatment of hypertension.
- Celery extract reduced the level of low-density lipoprotein called LDL when consumed as salad.
- Apigenin present in celery extract helps to stimulate neurogenesis the growth of nerve cells.
- Celery extract helps to prevent liver diseases and jaundice.
- Celery extract prevents urinary tract obstructions and helps to clear the bladder.
- Celery juice helps to prevent nausea and morning sickness.
- Celery juice is very helpful to prevent skin disorders like psoriasis and minor skin irritations.
- Other compounds like selinene, limonene, kaempferol, P-coumaric acid acts as antioxidants to prevent cellular damage and unstable free radicals that are by product natural process because they can be harmful.
Vitamin A present in celery seeds are good for vision.
- Celery seeds also has Vitamin k that is helpful in elasticity of muscles in human body.
- Vitamin C present in celery juice is helps in absorption of calcium in the human body.
I think we write enough benefits of celery seeds and now I am going to write how you can use celery in salad today and how we can use celery in my next blog as soup. Todays recipe for salad is
- 1 bunch of celery.
- 1 cup of baby tomatoes.
- 3,4 baby radishes.
- 1 cup of cucumber slices.
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil.
- Pinch of salt.
- Few flakes of black pepper.
Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and serve it and enjoy your salad for the lunch. Its delicious and healthy. See you guys next time. Bye for now.