Today is Thursday and as usual I woke up on time and took my bath and meditate and then I came down in the kitchen to make my organic breakfast with cup of tea and a glass of clean water and then I wrote a blog on peas and its benefits in daily life. I think I am going to write article about Amino acids that are in organic food and their composition and structure and how important they are to sustain life. Amino acids are organic compounds that contain amine and carboxyl functional groups. Elements found in amino acid chains are carbon, hydrogen, oxygen and nitrogen. They are to sustain human life and science and research to understand. Amino acids and Protein are building blocks of life. When protein get digested amino acids left behind. Human body uses amino acids to breakdown food. Amino acids are building blocks that form polypeptides and ultimate proteins. Amino acids are set of 20 different molecules. Name of nine of the amino acids are histidine, isoleucine, leucine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine. There are 20 amino acids basically. Amino acids breakdown food repair the tissues and perform other body functions. Some of the detailed function of amino acids for human body.
Amino acids come from foods we eat like fish, eggs, nuts, spinach, asparagus and Brussel sprouts. I think I am going to write about some nuts and their importance for human body. Today we are going to write my article about almonds and walnuts. They have lipids and mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids and linolenic acid, protein, phytates, tannins. almond oil has beta sitosterol and alpha tocopherol. Walnut oil composed of polyunsaturated fats and alpha- linoleic acid, oleic acid etc. now I am going to write about benefits of almond and walnut oil and amino acids present in it.
- Almonds are very high in amino acid name leucine and phenylalanine and non-essential amino acid name glutamic acid and arginine and aspartic acid.
- Walnut contains amino acids such as tryptophan, valine, leucine and threonine.
- Soybean has nine types of amino acids like histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine and methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, valine.
- Lots of plant-based foods high in amino acids building blocks for sustain human life. Eating fish like salmon is high in omega 3s that has essential amino acids for building blocks.
- Organic chicken eggs contains 9 essential amino acids that are healthy for building complete protein that is very essential for building muscles.
- Beans and legumes have many kinds of amino acids like lysine, tryptophan, threonine, valine, leucine, isoleucine, histidine, tyrosine, arginine, glycine, serine and alanine etc.
I think I wrote enough for today’s article and I am going to write beautiful recipe.
- 1cup of spinach.
- 2 tablespoons of slithered almonds for garnish in the end.
- 2 pieces of salmon frozen and thawed.
- Pinch of salt.
- Few baby tomatoes.
Get a pan put 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. then put salmon in it cook it for few minutes make shore you sear it properly then in another pan saute some spinach and baby aroma tomatoes for few minutes Off the heat under both pans and put the cooked ingredients in beautiful plate for nice presentation and enjoy with a glass of lemonade with some soda in it. You will love it. Its healthy and have your serving of essential amino acids and nutrients. Enjoy today’s meal. I will see you guys tomorrow when I write my next blog on healthy and nutritious ingredients that are essential for sustaining healthy lifestyle.