Today is Friday september4. As usual I woke up early morning listen to some cool music and took bath and went to the kitchen to eat my organic breakfast and cup of Irish tea that is organic and healthy and then went outside in my pool area. Sit there for a while and enjoy my tea and the weather that is changing because leaves are going to fall after changing its color and we are considering making a benefits album of outside surroundings and my red spinach leaf plants that are organic and I am going to write today for its healthy benefits considering that I have to dry some of its leaves and seeds for next fall season. I think red Amaranth spinach is native to central America and Asian countries and its trace back to Argentina around 7000 years ago. It also found in Mexico cultivated by Aztecs and Spanish. It belongs to family Amaranthaceae and order Plantae. Its also cultivated for its nutritious value and has a vibrant color. It has vitamins as calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc, polyols, flavonoids and carotenoids, phytochemicals are special compounds that are present in red spinach they also called it Amaranth. It has another special mineral name Iron, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Now I am going to write health benefits of red spinach name Amaranth.
- Fiber present in red spinach is very good for digestive health and very helpful to clean colon by curing constipation.
- Red spinach contains antioxidants that prevents the growth of cancer cells and even eradicate them when eaten raw or cooked any form.
- Protein present in red spinach leaf is very helpful in weight loss and hunger stopper.
- Because of presence of high level of Iron in it helps to improve anemia and increases the level of haemoglobin in it.
- Regular consumption of spinach leaves improves kidney health and removes the toxins from the body.
- Anthocyanins present in red spinach helps to improve bacterial infections in the digestive tract.
- Because of presence of minerals and vitamins it helps to improve restriction in the respiratory tract and help to improve asthma.
- Presence of amino acids in it helps to improve immune system that is very important to fight against bacterial and other foreign viruses.
- Consumption of red spinach helps to improve absorption of calcium in the bones to strength to the skeletal system.
- Vitamin B12 helps to control insulin levels in the body by lowering the blood sugar le circulatory system.vels.
- Vitamin C present in spinach helps to improve the absorption of calcium and improves immune system.
- Phytosterols present in red spinach helps to improve heart health by improving heart health.
- Vitamin E and beta carotene present in it helps to improve eye health and skin health.
- Red spinach juice helps to reduce hair fall and aging.
- Vitamin K present in red spinach strengthen blood vessels to improve circulatory system to remove dark undereye circles.
- Folic acid and vitamins present in it very helpful for blood vascular system by increasing the elasticity of the blood vessels to improve heart health.
- Raw spinach leaves are full of phytochemicals that helps to improve daily energy level.
- Drinking red spinach leaf juice helps to improve metabolism by removing toxin and pollutants from the human system by detoxifying the body.
I think I am going to right about a delicious and nutritious red spinach salad recipe with organic cucumbers with a hint of regular salt and touch of extra virgin olive oil then eat your red spinach salad for few days to improve overall health and metabolism. To refresh your palate and digestive health. You will see tremendous improvement in your mind and body with it make sure you wash your salad ingredients before you eat it and I am going to write a list of red spinach salad ingredients.
- 1 bowl of small cherry tomatoes.
- One diced cucumber.
- I small bowl of red spinach leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients and eat it its good and healthy
I think that is a good recipe. I think you guys will love the article I wrote and give comments on my blog and I am going to see you guys next time tomorrow and write about another healthy salad recipe for all of us. Bye for now.