Today is Sunday and its almost afternoon and I think weather is turning warm and I think we are going to dip in a nice warm pool water. I think our trees are growing good and try to survive if they can. I think we are able to find medicinal uses of our fallen cherry leaves. we bought a cherry tree and its big leaves are keep on felling after turning brown. I think if we are smart we are able to use these brown leaves as medicinal purpose to cure certain kind of ailments.
- Sour cherry leaves are good source of flavonoids, phenolic compounds and salicylic acid are good for clearing skin and maintain cellular metabolism.
- Cherry leaves has compounds that has anti inflammatory properties and also helps to relieve muscle pain.
- Helps to reduce sugar level.
- Antioxidant present helps to protects heart, blood vessels and nervous system.
- Cherry leaves are good source of vitamins and folic acid. Dry cherry leaf tea has anti inflammatory effect on body because of presence of tannins.
- Amygdalin helps to reduce erythmia by reducing heart disease.
- Natural anti biotics helps to reduce growth of fungal infections.
- It increases immunity and fight against infections and diseases.
- Anti toxins helps to reduce pathogens quickly.
- Expectorant effects helps to reduce bronchitis and reduce cough that’s why used in most cough syrups.
- Presence of antioxidants helps as anti aging agent and also reduces the risk of cancer.
- Cherry leaf tea helps to reduce swelling and even nose bleeds
- Take 2 cups of water and add few dried cherry leaves and boil it for few minutes then off the heat and let it stay their for few hours and then pour in to a cup and sip it will help to boost immunity and reduce even heart related ailments.