Today is Tuesday and as usual I came down and I took bath and did my yoga and meditation and came down in the kitchen and cooked my breakfast and made my tea with fennel and small cardamom and then I ate my breakfast and drink my cup of tea that I made and breakfast was delicious and my tea was very healthy . Then I decided to write another blog using another Indian spice that is mainly used in south Indian cooking and has distinct flavor and aroma to it. It gives a unique flavor to your curries. Moringa powder is originated in north India and used in Ayurvedic system of medicine around 5000 BC. It is used by ancient Greeks, Romans and Egyptian’s because of its medicinal value and flavor. Its scientific name is Moringa oleifera and a perennial drought resistant tree belongs to family Moringaceae.IT is used in Asia and Africa too. Moringa is rich in minerals like Calcium, zinc, Magnesium, beta carotene vitamin A, B, E and folic acid , pyridoxine, nicotinic acid. Every part of Moringa tree is used for some purpose because of its nutritive value. Some of its health benefits are listed as
- Moringa oil has antioxidants in it that are very helpful in destroying cancer cells and fight against many diseases.
- Essential phytochemicals present in moringa leaf powder are helpful to cure many diseases.
- Moringa leaves are used to treat malnutrition when used in curries.
- Moringa leaf powder has antimicrobial properties that helps to eradicate germs and bacterial infections
- Moringa leave powder helps to reduce blood glucose levels in the body that is very helpful for diabetic patients.
- Moringa can be used as neuroprotectant that helps to reduce cerebral ischemia.
- Regular use of moringa powder help to reduce cholesterol that because it helps to decrease hypertension and very helpful.
- It helps to detoxify the body by removing toxins from the body.
- It helps to cure certain skin problems and helps to improve skin health.
- Regular use of Moringa powder helps to reduce weight and is excellent for weight loss.
- Beta carotene present in it helps to improve eyesight.
- It helps to cure eye and ear infections.
- It is very nutritious because of the presence of Vitamin B1 and thiamin and riboflavin.
- Various Amino acids present in helps to improve overall health and stamina of the body.
- Moringa oil has oleic acid, tocopherols and sterols that can remove pesticides and pollutants by removing them from our farms.
So Because of its various health benefits it is used in curries and various researches to improve overall health. So, we call it a wonder tree because of its ability to cure so many ailments. So I think I am done for today and my article comes out to be really good and hopeful that beneficial and very knowledgeable for the people that can read my article. So see you guy tomorrow until I will work on my next article.